Green Leaf Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there, popping by

4 posters

Go down

Hey there, popping by Empty Hey there, popping by

Post  MNM Smurfy Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 pm

May aswell register and say hello...

Still unsure of my actions yet but who knows !

MNM Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Hey there, popping by Empty Re: Hey there, popping by

Post  GLR mar B ond Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:32 am

Hello
GLR mar B ond
GLR mar B ond

Back to top Go down

Post  GLR1FastRedneck Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Wassup Shooter....I mean Smurfy. scratch
GLR1FastRedneck
GLR1FastRedneck

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:30 pm

So what's up Shooter or should I say Smurfy??
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  MNM Smurfy Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Well after 10 years of having shooter as a nickname for almost everything, i thought it was time for a change and now i became Smurfy, its a fitting name seen as tho im 6ft5" tall lol!

Been racing over at TORA for a few months now and have become race marshall there recently, i took part in the 24 Hours le mans and my god what an event that was. ive also been doing a fair amount of events there too. here is a current list of what i have done and doing since i joined there and started racing;

24 Hours Le Mans - 42nd over all, 23rd in class

TEC Community Endurance - 1st Place in class, 6th place overall !

MSA SPECcup Season 1 - 4th place

MSA SPECcup Season 2 - 14th Place

MSA TORA ISCC - Currently 26th

MSA TORA TCC - Not yet started

I have also done two series at IFCA in the Continental Sports Car Challenge, to which i hosted and Managed season 4 with help from AAR ABEnstein. Since that it came to light of AAR GTdon and ZAR Eries's retirement from IFCA and hand over is still in progress, myself and AAR ABEnstein are taking over the IFCA and hopefully bring in some big teams to race there like the ol' times with a modern twist, we will be hosting events on Forza 5 aswell as Forza 4 to keep in the loop with drivers that arnt getting an Xbone console.

Up coming events im racing in are mostly at TORA considering they are much more friendly towards GMT timezone, i am going to be taking part in the 12 Hours of Silverstone and the 24 Hours of Nurburg, driving under the team name of AAR because of the championship points and i had driven for AAR in the 24 Hour le mans event because they were stuck for drivers.

Thats all for now so, whats been going on with you lot, Hows the Bakery doing there midnight ?

MNM Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnite Rider Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Finally had to close the bakery about a month ago, business was down and it could no longer support itself. We are still doing the local Farmers Market every Wednesday for a few more weeks and we have been invited to do a bi-weekly market at the local Hospital on Tuesdays.

Either my wife or Me, My wife and my dog are taking a trip to San Diego around the 11th to 13th of September for a few weeks as we have never met our youngest grand daughter Kaitlyn and she will be turning 2 this October. Not sure yet but I may have to stay here with our 250lb dog as he is getting old now and feeling his age, he is 6 1/2 and Great Danes only live to be 8 to 10 years old. He, at times, has trouble getting up and walking and since he was attacked by a couple of very small dogs he has changed his behavior towards small children and I am kind of concerned ass to how he will react to the baby and my older grand daughter who is now 5.

Just finished running the 5th series Stock Hatch at VM with Redneck. Was thinking about getting into either the Spec racing or Classic series that is coming up but seeing as I may be gone for a few weeks, I may wait. I hear rumors of a Nascar series being planned but have yet to find out the details. I would definitely like to enter that if it happens.

Other than that things a pretty much ok.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum